COVID-19 Safety Precautions
After having to ultimately cancel our Spring/Summer 2020 sale, we are so excited to move forward with holding our Fall/Winter 2020 sale. We're operating with the following considerations in mind:
- We strongly encourage masks, but they will not be mandatory.
- We will limit capacity to 50% during shopping hours. While we don't expect this to be a problem, we do want you to understand that, at peak times, we may have a small wait. When we are at capacity, we will wait until a shopper leaves before admitting the next person in line.
- We ask that you monitor your social distancing and respect the space of other shoppers. We will mark the checkout area floor to help space out the line.
- We'll have plenty of hand sanitizer available as well as disposable gloves if you'd like a pair.
- Our restrooms are just steps away and will be stocked with soap and paper towels for handwashing.
- We will set aside two hours of masks mandatory shopping on Friday, October 9 from 9:00-11:00 a.m.